Original Lyrics. Original Music.
Your Original Story.
I write custom songs that help you celebrate:
Weddings, Proposals, Anniversaries, Holidays, Memorials, Corporate Events, and Other Special Occasions.
While everyone else is giving "routine" gifts this year, you'll be melting your partner's heart with a song about your unique love story.
1. Book your -no obligation- appointment for a 15-30 minute phone call to discuss the occasion, timeline, production options, and delivery details.
2. Once I know the type of song you want, I will send you a questionnaire based on your preferences. You just need to fill it full of all the details you might want to express. Then, I’ll come up with lyrics and a melody that I think would suit you perfectly.
3. We will get it right! I will send you an acoustic demo and you can request any changes on before I go into the studio or send the final version.
4. I will get the necessary musicians and studio time together and we will make you a master piece!
5. Imagine, on that special day, your love opens an email at work with their very own love song attached, written for them from you… instantly becoming the office hit of the day! Or the look on their face when I present it personally! Truly unforgettable!
[testimonials layout=”grid” style=”boxed” stars_rating=”yes” columns=”1″][testimonial name=”James P.” title=”Best wedding gift I could give my daughter!” image=”2990″ img_size=”medium”]I had Chelsea help me with writing an original song for my daughter’s wedding. I really wanted it to be special. We talked and I answered her questions. In a couple days she came back with something that I really feel was amazing. Thank you Chelsea![/testimonial][/testimonials]
Songs to Loved Ones
Songs for Corporations, Non-Profits, Authors & Speakers
[testimonials][testimonial name=”Diana” title=”The surprised girlfriend, now fiancé” image=”11816″ img_size=”thumbnail”]She was fantastic! She wrote a custom song for our proposal that had me crying before I knew what was happening. She played along so well with my fiancé’s plan – I had no idea it was a set up until I saw the ring. She was so sweet and professional. We are going to try to hire her for our reception.[/testimonial][/testimonials]
[basel_row_divider position=”bottom” style=”paint-stroke” color=”#bb93e2″]